Setra Lite™ Visual Room Pressure Indicator
The Setra Lite™ Room Pressure Indicator provides a simple, cost-effective, and accurate way to monitor and display room differential pressure in areas that today require manual verification.
Green means good to go and red indicates an alarm. Setra has created the simplest and easiest to use visual room pressure monitor in the market. Setra Lite™ is designed to easily fit in a single gang electric box, and also provides an optional visual display of the pressure, powered by Setra’s legendary capacitive pressure sensor. Best of all, Setra Lite can tie into your building management system and has a plug-and-play connection with our Setra FLEX™Environmental Room Monitor.
For local staff managing an area, Setra Lite has a light ring that is green or red, showing a clear indication of room conditions. For the facility manager, using the Setra Lite means the frequency of preventative maintenance walk-by inspections can be reduced because Setra Lite is monitoring the space.
Features - Setra Lite has many features found only in larger, more complex room pressure monitors. These include a bright light ring that can be seen at an angle or down a hallway, a digital display of the pressure value that is always-on or momentary, an alarm delay for door entry, and POS or NEG room mode. Setra Lite sensor has Setra’s accuracy and reliability you know you can trust.
Simple Installation - Setra Lite is about the size of a standard light switch, and just as a simple to install. It fits in a single-gang US electrical box, or international 86-box, and is powered by 24VAC or 24VDC. The reference side pressure pickup is integral with the Setra Lite faceplate. An analog output provides the building management system with the pressure signal for any additional trending or alarming needed.
Works with Setra FLEX™ - Setra Lite also integrates seamlessly with the Setra FLEX environmental monitor. Mount Setra Lite at additional doors that enter the space, and use an on-screen badge to display its value.
- Sterile processing
- Sterile storage
- USP 800 compliance
- Hospital room monitoring
- Infectious control
- Replaces ball/tube through the wall pressure indicators
Setra Lite™ Features
- Simple single-room pressure indication for many pressurized healthcare spaces
- Saves preventive maintenance from manually checking each room
- Sleek and attractive single wall plate
- Simple to install in minutes
- Visual alarm via red/green light ring
- Silent operation, no audible alarm
- Offset light pipe that can be seen at an angle or down a hallway
- Digital display can be always-on or momentary
- Full configuration is easy, using just 3 buttons
- Analog output provides pressure reading to BMS system
- Works with Setra FLEX to serve rooms with multiple doors