A particle counter is an instrument that measures and counts the number of various sized particles in the air. Particle counters can be used to monitor potential contamination in cleanroom environments, to monitor indoor air quality (IAQ), and to ensure certification of ISO standards. Setra Systems offers a family of particle counters ranging from handheld portable particle counters to benchtop air quality units. Our particle counters are capable of communicating with most popular building automation systems.
The Setra Systems 5000 Series Remote Particle Counters are the most feature-advanced remote particle counters available. Integration is easy into a building automation and cleanroom management system via Ethernet, or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485 or RS232.
The 5000 Series remote particle counters display and report 6 user-selectable particle size channels, as well as (optional) temperature and relative humidity, flow and sensor status, date of last calibration, serial number, laser on-time and date of manufacture for easy maintenance and warranty management.
These remote particle counters store up to 45,000 time stamped particle count and environmental data records which provides data redundancy on every instrument. Setra Systems counters can be controlled and monitored remotely via web browser.
All Setra Systems counters meet ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921. The 5000 Series ensures compliance with an on-board pulse height analyzer.
Features & Benefits
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) flow rate
- Long life laser diode technology
- Measures up to 6 channels of simultaneous data
- Approximates mass concentration in μg/m³
- Large easy-to-use icon driven color touch screen display
- (Optional) temperature and relative humidity probe
- (Optional) internal vacuum pump
- Stores up to 45,000 sample records for on-board data redundancy
- Annotation function allows user to save 32 character notations to a sample record
- Easy configuration and transferable from instrument to instrument
- Connect using Ethernet, USB or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485 or RS232
- Static or dynamic IP address (DHCP)
- Internal audible alarm
- User-selectable channel sizes
- Complies with ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921 standards
- Easy to clean and wipe down with minimal particle traps
- Versatile mounting options
- Seamless integration into a facility monitoring system
- Light weight stainless steel enclosure
- Comes with Temp/rH sensor
- 2 year warranty. Extended warranties available.